Codeworthy | A Company Rebranded
Kelli still loved what she did for a living, which is building amazing websites for amazing people. And she also still loved being a solopreneur and building the business of her dreams.
But after six years, she realized that she had fallen out of love with the brand she was in.
Over pizza and a coke one day, we talked about how she felt her current branding just didn’t fit her anymore because she’d grown so much since the early days—kind of like a once-favorite pair of jeans back in high school.
She had thought about a rebrand, but because she didn’t know where to start, the idea felt overwhelming. That’s when I said: “I could totally help you with that.” And off we went.
- We first started with developing her Brand Drivers so that we both understood the reputation and personality that makes her company unique.
- Then we went through a custom naming exercise to find a name that embodied all her uniqueness.
- We then worked with amazing designer Mona Pennypacker of Acorn CS to develop a one-of-a-kind logo.
- Next we put together a website content strategy based on her business goals.
- And finally, we designed a rebrand launch strategy that felt 100% her.
One of the most rewarding things I get to do is come alongside small business owners and help them realize how unique and valuable they are. And Kelli is now in a brand that she loves and that she feels represents her 100%.
“While some things have changed to reflect my company’s growth, the things I love will always remain the same. And now I’ve found that connection with my branding that had been lost.” — Kelli Wallace, Codeworthy
♥ Want to see more recent projects? Head back over to our Recent Projects page.