What We Do
Most individuals and small businesses don’t have the budget to do extensive brand development. We offer streamlined brand development experiences that help you understand your own brand and how you want others to see you.
- Brand Drivers
- Purpose statements
- Naming projects
- Logo design (with design partner)
Brainstorming & Namestorming
Sometimes that blank canvas is enough to drive you batty. Fortunately, some of us consider that void of ideas a personal challenge. Gimme!
We love anything with words … especially if character limits are involved.
- Marketing copywriting
- Website content strategies and copywriting
- Campaign messaging
- Content strategies
- Marketing and launch campaigns
- Email marketing strategies
- Competitor analyses
- On-page website audits
Relational Marketing Strategies
- Newsletter content strategies
- Email outreaches
- Networking strategies
- Client appreciation campaigns
Creative Director for Designers
Are you a designer who is tired of flying solo on your creative projects? If you miss working with a team (and that second pair of eyes), let’s chat.
I frequently partner with designers to serve as their creative director on projects to help guide and define creative direction, oversee client reviews and riff on concepts and designs.
What people are saying about having a creative director on their side:
- “I loved how organized and clear your direction was. Made things run so smooth!” —Mona, designer
- “I couldn’t have done it without you!” —Deborah, project engineer
- “I absolutely prefer working on projects with some outside creative direction and input. It takes some of the pressure off, and I always love having a second set of eyes to help define, refine and critique. You are great at this role!” —John, designer
♥ Want to see more? Check out some of our fave projects.